Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Day for the Dodgers


Last week a friend of mine from college asked me to write a piece for his new website about Magic Johnson, et al's, purchased of the DOdgers for $2 bajillion.  I accepted, but what came out was more about Frank McCourt's departure than Magic's entry.  Enjoy.

To say that Mr. McCourt left a sour taste in this, and most, Dodger fans’ mouths would be a gross understatement. He was a carpetbagger is the truest sense, the Boston mogul come West to poach a fledgling former champion with the sole intent of personal gain and notoriety. It’s difficult to express the full extent of my disgust with Mr. McCourt, so allow me to explain my connection with the Dodgers and what his expulsion means.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can
be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


Look at my weblog - visit the following site

mcneslee said...

replica bags hong kong replica bags high quality replica bags qatar

Unknown said...

s2i08k9l16 l5y24c0j96 i0m79k2d57 i1w44c8w68 b0v52x2s71 o7h57z4d47