Sunday, April 17, 2011

Got Next: Anthony Davis

The RFH Collective loves to see who is coming up the ranks in all of our favorite sports. That is why we created the "got next" segment. This is our first player profiled.


I knew that Anthony Davis was extremely well regarded but, until recently, did not realize the amazing gifts he possesses. I'm not sure who I could compare him to (a cross between Kevin Durant and Brandon Wright maybe), but what I do know is that he has what it takes to be next years #1 overall pick. I know its early, but I'm going to make that prediction right now. Check out some of Davis's highlights below. One section of note is at 3:35 where Davis makes an unbelievable defensive play.

3 comments:

John Hendrie said...

He might go number one in the 2012 Uni-Brow Draft as well.

Ryan M said...

Is it just me or does he look a foot taller than every kid he is playing against? Classic "I was a guard and I grew 9 inches" type of player, love him...

seannee said...

this pageYour Domain Name find more infouseful reference this contentYOURURL.com